Light Duty Actuators
Sun-North supplies two smaller vent door actuators. The VA18 lifts 800lbs and travels 18” and the VA24 lifts 500lbs and travels 24”.
- The VA18 has a 14” per minute travel and .9 amp rating at 230 volts and the VA24 as a 14” per minute travel and 1.8 amp rating at 120 volts.
- Built-in anti-rotation device and is shipped ready to mount on the wall.
- Totally sealed with a built-in potentiometer and limit switches are easy to adjust.
- CSA/UL certified.
Heavy Duty Actuators
Sun-North manufactures two different sizes of linear actuators, a medium duty (BX) with 1500 lbs of lift and a heavy duty (BXX) with 2500lbs of lift. The sizes range from 15” to 76” of travel meaning the largest actuator lifts a panel or curtain that covers a 76”or 1.95 m opening.
- Actuators are contained in a 16 GA galvanized steel enclosure and can be mounted inside or outside of a building.
- Each actuator is equipped with a manual turning nut (on the end) that is easily accessible with a ratchet allowing operation of the actuator to open a curtain or panel during a power failure.
- The motor compartment is completely separate allowing ease of service and exchange.
- Potentiometers for auto curtain positioning and feedback are available for easy attachment.
- Gear box attachments for manual override are readily available.