The Roll-Up curtain is the ultimate system since it allows many climate control options
and protects the fabric from the elements.
Roll-Up Curtain System
The Roll-Up curtain, in many ways, is the ultimate curtain system since it allows many options in climate control and protects the fabric from the elements.
The sidewall opening can be up to 16ft which is then split into two sections with each opening having a curtain that is permanently fastened along the top. Each curtain has a bottom sleeve and in the sleeve is a 1” tube or a Keder tube which wraps the fabric around it as it travels up underneath the centre sill or the eve of the building.
There are a number of variations. Each curtain can be automatically controlled by a thermostat and wind sensors or each curtain can be manually controlled. Another option is having the top be automatic and the bottom manual since the bottom will likely be rolled up for most of the summer and not used.
** there are wall opening situations where there can be 3 or more Roll-Up curtains made to close up the wall.
- As bottom pipe turns the curtain raises from bottom to top.
- Nice, clean appearance for your barn.
- Various material options are available for your barn.
- For sidewall opening heights up to 8' and widths up to 200'.
- Curtains are rolled up under the sill or eve. This prevents degradation from ultra violet light, dirt, moisture and rodents.
- Manual and automatic options are available.
- Wind pipe or wind rope supports every 4' o/c.